Friday, April 2, 2010

Taking a little break...

Please don't leave me!! I love that I have a few followers now. :)

We may not have the internet for the next couple of weeks while we are moving to our new place! YAY! Finally moving out of the in-laws and into a place of our own. It's only been about 4 months, but it always seems like FOREVER when you are living with someone else. No matter how great they might be.

Plus, it seems like we've had some snags since we've been here. Some of which I think are because Kyle is so into everything, and it's harder to control your environment when you are living in someone else's environment!

Anyway, we will be in our new place by April 15th.

On a good note, Kyle was "fired" by the speech pathologist this week. This is GREAT news. It means that he is not showing any delay in his motor skills when it comes to eating. What a difference just a month or two makes, and one or two new safe foods. We have seen drastic improvements in him since introducing wheat and eggs. But, as my previous post mentioned, I'm still unsure what to do next. I know there are some good mamas out there that have good advice.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. He seems more and more "normal" every day. I just have to get up the courage to get him caught up on his immunizations this coming month, and get even MORE courage to trial milk. Oh how I dread that. Seriously. But, if that door gets opened, I will be jumping up and down for joy!!!

Please keep checking back. I may or may not post the next two weeks....but, if I don't, you know where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment